Monday, January 26, 2009

A new era

The inauguration of President Obama had me captivated. I always pay attention, but this one was quite special. I feel like we can finally move forward with what America is supposed to be, and that is without a President who doesn't appear to be an idiot. Can we say nu-cle-ar?

I'm home beginning week #3 of unemployment. I'm so upset with TPL for deciding that payroll management is a non-essential function of running a business! So a new, better opportunity awaits I'm sure. It's just a matter of finding it. While I'm waiting, I'm getting LOTS of knitting done! This week is finishing stuff. I finished my January SKA socks on Saturday, and today I will finish my little short socks. My knitting goal for the rest of this week is to finish the linen sweater and finish Rina's blankie. Then on Monday, which is February 1, I can start my February SKA socks!

No comments: