Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally some yarn is ready!!

So Nina let me know that the Etsy link didn't work, so I'll try again.I'm excited...I've been hard at work developing different colors and then making swatches and then washing them to make sure they don't fade...and the first two are now up on Etsy. I've got 3 more base yarns to try so I'll get to those next week.

Since it's spring, and going to be summer soon I hope, I'm focusing in on lighter colors. The rich dark colors will come later...

58,000 yards of yarn on order and in transit...so my Etsy store should fill up soon. I planned to launch at Sock Summit in August, but I'm on the waiting list to be a vendor. I don't know if I'll get in, so I may head to TKGA in Buffalo that same weekend instead. By that time, first week of August, I will have lots of beautiful yarn ready to go! So anyway, here's the first two. All of my yarn is based on ice cream (YUM!) and this one, 75% superwash merino/25% nylon is Ice Cream Sundae. These two colors are Lime-Blueberry and Rainbow Sherbet. It will be obvious which one is which. And my Etsy site is www.CraftsMeow.etsy.com

No comments: