Monday, November 15, 2010

I WILL DYE AGAIN - PROMISE!!

For the loyal customers who follow this blog and keep in contact on Ravelry, I apologize for being so absent in the running of my business. I haven't dyed in probably two months and I know my site is looking pretty empty and sad. But there is dyeing to be done!! I've been living without hot water for over a week and today the gas company is supposed to come (finally) to fix that. My job is a 90 minute commute (each way) and I'm just dead by the time I get home. But my skeiner should arrive this week and I plan to rig up a way to hang yarn out on the little patio over the weekend and get at least a few new ones dyed - if you've got a special request for what to do first please send me a note! Very soon you'll hear me say I'm back...and in the meantime I'll just fill you in on the move.

Love Love LOVE the house and the area in general. I'm learning my way around and my two girls are loving being the center of attention without any competition from alpha cat Bailey. I miss Bailey though. Nelson, aka Sir Barfsalot, is with the soon-to-be-ex and it's really nice to be able to walk around my house barefoot without worrying about stepping in his latest mess. I would have loved to bring Sofie and had 3 girls but she and Nelson have never been apart and at the age of 9 they should never be separated. Even if their dad does lock them in the bathroom for hours at a time.

Anyway, I know where the dyes are, and the pots, so I'm good. Just need hot water and some time. Stay tuned...

No comments: