Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Woo-hoo!! This is SO cool!!

I made an appointment with Marie, the proprietor of llama llama knit in Novato to show my yarns and see if she might want to carry my line in her shop. I didn't take everything, I was afraid I'd overwhelm, so I took one bag with a nice variety and got good reviews and a promise of an order to come. Sigh. Renewed confidence. I hope to show the newer stuff that was still in the dye pots at the time of our meeting when I take yarn over for the test sock she'd like to knit. Things like:

Berryliscious:


Atlantis:


And I took these with me and they loved 'em:
Grape Blueberry Swirl:


Desert Sun:


Harvest Mix:


There are more...no time to post right now though. I'll try again tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Eenae said...

Love those oranges!

The socklady said...

Love the desert sun colorway, will watch for it at SS09.

mre said...

Loved meeting with you! We're very excited about receiving these beautiful yarns!