Monday, June 8, 2009

So THIS is what over 100# of yarn looks like...


The big shipment came today, well, a partial shipment came today. I ordered 100# pounds of undyed yarn so I can take 1,000 skeins with me to Sock Summit. I see a very busy few weeks ahead of me. These boxes came today, and there are several more coming as some of the order was backordered. So this is what a whole hell of a lot of yarn looks like...and one lonesome shoe.





And Katie just wants to cuddle...fine with me! I say it's time to take a break. She had a great day yesterday, eating a whole can of food, but today she hasn't eaten anything or drank anything either - she seems to have some nausea happening (the comforter is in the washer) even though she did take her pills. I guess it will be like this, good days and bad days...






No comments: